Perfect Nose Nose Up Extreme Singles gives an instant, dramatic results perfect for clients who need an instant nose correction. It can instantly lift droopy nose up, make nose smaller in front view, make flat nose taller and pointed in side view, define the nasal tip and bridge, correct the angle of upturned noses as well as droopy noses, align minor deviated septum originating at the tip and lessen the prominence of the dorsal hump by lifting the nose up. The device works by pushing the tip of the nose up. You can adjust how much it pushes the tip by adjusting the size of the splint. You can also adjust how high (or low) you lift the nose up by adjusting the placement. The higher the tip of the splint as compared to its base, the more lifted the nose will be.
Which size is best for me?
The most comfortable size that gives result is always the best size. There is no best recommendation on which size you should choose as multiple factors such as the thickness of the skin and cartilage, size and shape of the nostrils as well as age and gender can affect how your nose responds to the Nose Up Extreme splints. It is always best to purchase the full set if you are a first time buyer to actually see and feel which size is the best for you. Our general recommendations are as follows:
1. If you are a first time user, it is best to purchase the full set.
2. If you are of East Asian or South East Asian descent and you think that your nose is smaller than the average, we recommend getting small set.
3. If you are of Caucasian or South Asian descent and you think your nose is bigger, wider or longer than the average, we recommend getting the medium set.
4. If you are of African, Caucasian or South Asian descent and you think that your nose is very long, very wide or very large, we recommend getting the large set.
5. If you are of East Asian or South East Descent and you think that your nose is childlike or very small, we recommend getting the petite set.
How to use?
Strictly follow the following steps in using Perfect Nose Nose Up Extreme:
1. Always begin by making sure that Perfect Nose Nose Up Extreme is clean. Wash it with mild soap and water before use. Avoid using alcohol as it will harden the splints.
2. Your head should be positioned looking downward or looking forward. Never insert the device looking upwards. Starting with the right nostril, get one splint and using the right hand hold it at the base using the index finger and thumb with the knob facing you. Insert the tip of the splint first pushing the tip of the nose up. See figure 1.
3. Move the upper lip down to stretch the nostrils downwards. Gently push the base of the splint towards the base of the nostril. See figure 2. Feel free to adjust by pressing the side of the nose until you are comfortable with its placement. See figure 3. Repeat steps 2 and 3 using the left hand to insert the splint into the left nostril.
4. In removing the device, position your head looking downward or forward. Never remove the device looking up. Using the hook, pull the splint downwards by the knob. See figure 4. Repeat this again to remove the other splint.
IMPORTANT: The unique shape and size of the device make accidental dislodgement unlikely. Sneezing, coughing and gently blowing the nose will NOT cause dislodgement however, you should never wear the device during swimming as the force of the water might remove the device. For the same reason, never wear the device when you are expecting to breathe heavily like when exercising or performing strenuous activity as the force of the air might cause dislodgement. Inserting the device looking up might cause the device to move too far and out of the hook’s reach. In case this happens, tilt your head down and strongly blow the nose with the unaffected nostril closed.
Before and After
DISCLAIMER: Results of using Perfect Nose Nose Up Extreme varies from person to person. Results below represent actual results from different people that may not apply to your case. Do not expect that your nose will look like exactly the after pictures below or a certain celebrity’s nose because all noses are unique and your nose is different to begin with. Keep in mind that our device improves and correct your current nasal shape and will never in anyway magically change it to another person’s nasal structure.